The global hosting infrastructure services market is expected to hold a valuation of US$ 15.4 Bn in 2022, and rise at a high CAGR of 8.1% to top a net worth of US$ 26.6 Bn by the end of 2029.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2690
The emergence of highly advanced technologies such as machine learning (mL) and artificial intelligence (AI) has led to tectonic shifts in end-user preferences as well as services offered. End-users’ preference for a holistic, multi-pronged approach is influencing vendors to merge traditional hosting infrastructure with modern public- and private- cloud technologies.
A number of companies operating in the BFSI industry are embracing hybrid cloud models through which critical applications and processes are migrated to private cloud with advanced security attributes, while other applications are transferred to public cloud for agility and cost efficiency. These factors are likely to increase the appeal for businesses and enterprises to leverage hosting infrastructure service providers.
Big Gains in Managed Hosting and Colocation Services
Managed hosting and colocation services continue to witness greater adoption; collectively, these account for 2/5th revenue shares. As businesses make it a point to focus on their core competencies, rather than worrying about managing IT infrastructure, average spending is likely to witness a steady increase. According to the study, adoption is likely to remain strong in storage, data security, and cloud computing categories. The adoption of managed hosting and colocation services on the basis of ‘pay-per-use’ model has thus enabled the critical exchange and crossroads of entire IT environment.
It is also imperative to note that virtual private server-based services or VPS hosting services are growing in prominence. Providing enhanced control over servers and enabling agile deployment of virtualized workloads at low infrastructure cost, spending on VPS services is likely to witness an uptick over the course of the forecast period.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-2690
While industry-wide adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) continues to influence growth strategies, stakeholders are focusing on boosting the visibility of other services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). As enterprises are increasingly incorporating IaaS in their hybrid IT environments, hosting infrastructure service providers are implementing latest tools and technologies to improve operational efficiency at competitive offering. According to the FMI report, hosting infrastructure revenues through the adoption of IaaS is estimated to register a year-over-year (Y-o-Y) growth of 8% in 2019 through 2018.
According to the report, vendors are focusing on offering novel services and highly standardized products through technological innovations. Small players are flourishing through the presence of data center in respective countries and specific offerings for local customers.
FMI’s research study offers a long-term perspective and extensive analysis into opportunities prevailing in the hosting infrastructure service market for the period between 2019 and 2029. According to the study, the global hosting infrastructure services market is estimated to record a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period.
Hosting Infrastructure Services Market by Deployment Type:
- Hybrid Cloud Hosting Infrastructure Services
- Public Cloud Hosting Infrastructure Services
- Private Cloud Hosting Infrastructure Services
Hosting Infrastructure Services Market by Service:
- Managed Hosting
- Colocation Services
- Hybrid Hosting
- Shared Hosting
- Website Hosting
- Virtual Dedicated Servers
- Virtual Private Servers
Hosting Infrastructure Services Market by Enterprise Type:
- Hosting Infrastructure Services for SMEs
- Hosting Infrastructure Services for Large Enterprises
Hosting Infrastructure Services Market by Vertical:
- Healthcare and Life Science
- Energy and Utilities
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- IT and Telecommunication
- Government and Public Sector
- Media and Entertainment
Hosting Infrastructure Services Market by Cloud Service Type:
- IaaS Hosting Services
- PaaS Hosting Services
- SaaS Hosting Services
Hosting Infrastructure Services Market by Region:
- North America Hosting Infrastructure Services Market
- Latin America Hosting Infrastructure Services Market
- Europe Hosting Infrastructure Services Market
- East Asia Hosting Infrastructure Services Market
- South Asia & Pacific Hosting Infrastructure Services Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Hosting Infrastructure Services Market
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2690
- Which key players are mentioned in this hosting infrastructure services market survey?
- As per this hosting infrastructure services research analysis, what is the estimated net worth for 2029?
- How is the market estimated to evolve from 2022 to 2029?
- What is the hosting infrastructure services market value in 2022?
- Which region holds the largest share in the global hosting infrastructure services market?