The global video on demand (VOD) service market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 183.93 Bn by 2031. The increasing demand for the VoD services has led to a growing pool of viewers with preference for customized content as per their liking. Recent technological advancements and increased network speed allow video on demand service providers to offer high-definition content at a higher streaming rate. These factors are expected to drive the video on demand (VOD) services in the coming future.
A growing concern of people to have a better lifestyle with stable diets, better healthcare and stretchy workouts, consistently increased the viewership for live streaming fitness programs amid prolonged lockdown. Future Market Insights (FMI) identifies this as one of the key factors driving the video on demand (VOD) service market. According to FMI, the market is expected to surpass US$ 81 Bn by 2021.
“With the advancement in digital data services, video streaming vendors need to make numerous updates into their services and offers which result in upgrading and ensuring maximum productivity” says FMI Analyst.
- The global video on demand (VOD) service market is estimated to register a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2021-2031
- Backed by presence of leading service providers, the U.S. to account for nearly 88% of revenue generated in North America
- Rising streaming spend, enabling the U.K. to register a massive 17.9% y-o-y growth in 2021
- Increasing user penetration supporting expansion in Germany and France
- Spurred by rising smartphone penetration, Japan and South Korea will emerge as lucrative markets in East Asia
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Video on Demand (VOD) Service Market
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic had a positive effect on the entertainment industry. A large number of consumers across the globe had increased their spending on the over the top (OTT) platform, which resulted in an increase in the number of subscribers for video streaming providers. The rising penetration of smartphones in developed economies provided growth opportunities to video streaming services providers during the pandemic situation. Owing to this fact, subscribers can access video content from anywhere and anytime.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask for Customization- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-303
VOD service providers have been experimenting with content ideas and technologies to ensure seamless streaming. For instance, In July 2020, Amazon has introduced a live streaming service for mobile and web applications. This new interactive video service (IVS) enables customers to customize and view videos live from their own website or mobile app. This helps content creators and developers to offer a reliable, low-latency live streaming experience across multiple viewing channels and devices without compromising video quality.
Some of the leading players operating in the market are Apple, Inc., Amazon.Com, Inc., Netflix, Hulu LLC, Google LLC, Comcast Cable Management, LLC, DISH Network L.L.C, Vudu Sky UK Limited, The Walt Disney Company, HBO Max (AT&T), Viaplay (Nordic Entertainment Group) and others.
Key Segments Covered of the Video on Demand (VOD) Service Market
- Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD)
- Advertising Video On Demand (AVOD)
- Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD)
- Kids Content
- Smart T.V
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/303
Key questions answered in the report
- How will Video on Demand (VOD) Services market expand until 2031?FMI projects the global video on demand (VOD) services market to register a CAGR worth 8.5% between 2021 and 2031. Increasing demand for smartphones in the developing economies is expected to give tailwinds to growth.
- Which is the leading market for Video on Demand (VOD) Services?North America is the most lucrative region in the global video on demand (VOD) service market and the trend is likely to continue until the near future. Within North America, the U.S. is expected to remain dominant.
- Who are the leading players in Video on Demand (VOD) Service market?Prominent players operating in the global video on demand(VOD) service landscape include Amazon.com,Inc., Hulu, LLC, Netflix, Inc., Apple,Inc. and among others
- What type of content is most popular in video on demand services?Videos and movies have greater viewership across video-on-demand services, as per Future Market Insights.
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Video On Demand Service Market Overview
5. COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis Impact Analysis Introduction
6. Global Video on Demand (VoD) Services Market Demand (in Value in US$ Bn) Analysis 2016-2020 and Forecast, 2021-2031)
7. Market Structure Analysis
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com