As per Future Market Insights (FMI), the robotic lawn mower market is expected to progress steadily at a CAGR of over 11.5% between 2021 and 2031. Driven by the increasing construction of public gardens, commercial buildings, and landscaping services, the robotic lawn mower market is projected to surpass US$737 Mn in 2021.
The market exhibited an imposing CAGR of over 10.0% between 2016 and 2020. Despite challenges posed by the COVID-19 outbreak, the robotic lawn mower market projected over 4.0% year-on-year growth between 2021 and 2031.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
Key Takeaways of Robotic Lawn Mower Market Study
- In terms of segmental analysis, the sales of robotic lawn mowers are expected to remain concentrated to residential end-use; sales in the commercial segment are projected to witness hefty growth over the coming years.
- e-Commerce growth across the globe squarely proliferates a robust outlook for manufacturers to sell their robotic lawn mowers through online channels/retail partners such as Amazon, e-bay, Alibaba, The Home Depot,.
- Demand in the Europe-based consumer market has grown rapidly in recent years and still shows a substantial growth opportunity, as the robotic lawn mower market in the region is far from saturation.
- GPS and Bluetooth-enabled robotic lawnmowers and wireless mobile devices are potential investment options for manufacturers. Multiple voice interaction is also being provided in upcoming connected robotic lawnmowers.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures:
There is significant potential in the long run as far as robotic lawnmowers are concerned for lawns in commercial areas, sports fields, hotels, and parks. Thus, companies in the market are positioning themselves to enter the professional/commercial market, where requirements for technology and reliability are even higher.
Robotic Lawn Mower Market Taxonomy
The global robotic lawn mower market is segmented to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to the reader.
- Small Area (up to 0.4 acres)
- Medium Area (0.4-0.8 acres)
- Large Area (above 0.8 acres)
- North America
- Latin America and the Middle East & Africa (LAMEA)
- Southeast Asia & Pacific
Robotic Lawn Mower Market: Competitive Landscape
The global robotic lawn mower market is significantly merged, with a few players holding a prominent share of nearly 50% in the market space.
Some of the key players operating in the global robotic lawn mower market are Husqvarna AB, MTD Products, STIGA S.p.A., KYODO CO., LTD., and Robert Bosch GmbH, among others.
Moreover, to win over market imponderables and shakeouts, manufacturers such as Husqvarna, MTD, and Honda are expanding their geographic reach to South East Asia & the Pacific.
Find More Valuable Insights on Robotic Lawn Mower Market
FMI, in its new research report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global robotic lawn mower market, presenting forecast statistics between 2021 and 2031.
The report reveals insights on the robotic lawn mower market and covers market dynamics, market share analysis, pricing analysis, and channel partners involved in the robotic lawn mower market value chain.
Readers can also find key trends and market growth scenarios based on working area, end-use, sales channels, and regions such as North America, LAMEA, South East Asia & Pacific, and Europe.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offers comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special-purpose machinery used across the manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analyzes about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as a budding industry.