Substantial increase in the focus on developing integrated well intervention technologies such as production logging and pipe inspection and cleaning is expected to remain key defining factor in the global downhole tractor market. As per a new study by Future Market Insights, the global downhole tractor market is projected to be valued at ~US$ 312.9 Mn in 2021, expanding at a CAGR of ~4.9% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
The ongoing crisis caused by COVID-19 pandemic had a severe impact on the global economy. It has negatively affected supply chain networks and manufacturing activities as some of the leading economies went under complete or partial lockdown to contain the virus. This subsequently affected the downhole tractor market, causing a significant fall in the market growth. However, it is expected to recover as the economic activity resumes post the containment of pandemic.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-10905
Key Takeaways of Downhole Tractor Market Study
- 2021 is expected to be a tough year for downhole tractor market as it is projected to record 0.4% Y-o-Y. However, recovery at a positive rate is on card 2022 onwards
- The U.S. is expected to remain one of the key markets, accounting for 65.6% of the market in North America in 2021
- With Europe, the U.K. will exhibit sluggish Y-o-Y growth in 2021, which is expected to pick up at the U.K. market registers above 4% Y-o-Y growth in 2022
- Germany and France are expected to remain other lucrative markets for downhole tractors in Europe
- The demand from Japan and South Korea is expected to increase at a positive pace
Downhole Tractor Market is expected to be an opportunistic market in the forecast period owing to increasing demand from old oil wells for extending its production life. Moreover, manufacturers are emphasizing on developing customized products as per customer demands along with improved life cycle and higher efficiency. These factors are expected to positively influence growth in the market during the forecast period.
Who is Winning?
The downhole tractor market witness moderate consolidation, in which the leading players account for more than 70% of the market share. The penetration of small regional players makes this market more competitive. Some of the key players in the market are Halliburton, Schlumberger, Hunting Plc, Baker Hughes, AKER Solutions, WWT International, Expro Group among others. These players have higher shares in the global market, and have longstanding relationships with a number of end users, giving them an upper hand among their peers.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-10905
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org