TAED is an abbreviated form of tetraacetylethylenediamine. Tetraacetylethylenediamine is an organic compound with the chemical formula (CH3C(O))2NCH2CH2N(C(O)CH3)2. The common uses of tetraacetylethylenediamine is commonly used as a bleach activator in domestic and household detergents as well as in production of paper pulp. Acetylation of ethylenediamine produces the final product as tetraacetylethylenediamine. The main and the most common use of tetraacetylethylenediamine is in laundry, bleaches and detergents. TAED is usually deployed in detergents and bleaching agents as an activator of hydrogen peroxide when used below a temperature of 60 °C. The reaction of TAED with hydrogen peroxide is called perhydrolysis which results in forming peroxy acids which are more easy to use as washing and bleaching agents at low temperatures. Moreover, a small amount of tetraacetylethylenediamine finds its application in bleaching of paper, generation of peracetic acid in disinfectants and textile industry. Tetraacetylethylenediamine is used in the manufacturing of paperboard products and food contact paper.
FMI’s latest report on global Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market provides analysis on regulatory landscape and profitable epidemiology. The study also tracks global sales of primary Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) in 20+ high-growth markets, along with the detailed coverage of the impact COVID-19 had on the Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) Market
The pandemic has placed an enormous strain on the chemicals & materials industry including its workforce, supply-chain, infrastructure, and market players. The first wave of COVID-19 that hit the regions across the globe, compelled the chemicals & materials industry to adapt and develop its infrastructure and innovate in a short period of time. Against this backdrop, FMI tracks the changes, improvement, profits and losses in the industry among the existing players as well as the new entrants within the industry.
The FMI’s recently published report presents detailed insights into the impact of COVID-19 on the Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market and innovative strategies adopted by the market players to tackle the challenges encountered due to the pandemic.
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1294
Important Questions Answered in the Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) Market Report
- How will the Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market expand through 2031?
- Which region is the most lucrative in the Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market?
- What are the recent technological developments in the Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market?
- What are key challenges and competition threats faced by Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market players?
- Who are prominent players leading the Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market?
Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) Market: Key Segmentation
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Extensive study of the geographical regions offers detailed insights on the market performance across major regions along with descriptive info graphics, datasets, and list of tables.
Request Report Methodology: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1294
- Household Detergents
- Bleaching Agents
- Cleaning Agents
Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) Market: Competitive Evaluation
The FMI’s Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market report provides a comprehensive analysis on key players operating in the Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market. Some of the key players are:
- AK Chemtech Co. Ltd.
- Chemsfield Korea Co Ltd.
- Hongye Chemical Co., Ltd
- Idchem Co. Ltd
- Warwick Chemicals
- Zhejiang Jinke Peroxide Co., Ltd
- Weylchem Group Of Companies
- Acuro Organics Limited
- Shanghai Deborn Co., Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- JINKE Company Limited
With a detailed analysis on positioning of top companies across the globe, emerging players, strategic players and innovators, the FMI’s study presents the strengths, weaknesses, growth prospects and challenges of key players over the forecast period.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1294
Why Buy FMI’s Report?
- Extensive analysis on high growth niche markets across major regions
- Detailed assessment on key segments and sub-segments
- Recent and upcoming strategies tracked of manufacturers for the Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market
- Reliable information on new product launches, technological advancements, and more
- Valuable insights on the impact of regulatory framework on the global Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market