The demand for automated CPR devices has been increasing significantly with rising prevalence of sudden cardiac arrest across the globe, according to ESOMAR-certified Future Market Insights’ (FMI) latest research report. As per the study, the global automated CPR devices market is slated to grow at approximately 13% CAGR throughout the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
Major progress has been witnessed with 3D automatic CPR devices, especially when normal CPR device coupled with torso restraints providing vertical compression and high quality resuscitation.
Automated CPR devices experienced a surge in demand during the Covid-19 pandemic. COVID-19 infected heart patients were more susceptible to cardiac arrest in comparison with non infected patients. With rapid mutation of virus, the patients were facing higher risk of cardiac arrest.
The market is anticipated to grow significantly over the forthcoming decade, as majority of coronary and intensive care units are inclining towards automated CPR devices for its high effectiveness.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Automated CPR Devices Market Study
- Presence of modern healthcare infrastructure and high per capita income will bolster demand across the U.S.
- The U.K is expected to offer growth opportunities as governments and private organizations are working towards spreading awareness regarding dangers of cardiovascular diseases.
- Rising prevalence of obesity and high blood pressure which are precursor to cardiac arrest will increase automated CPR devices adoption across France.
- China will offer lucrative opportunities owing to increasing alcohol and tobacco consumption and developing healthcare infrastructure.
- India is expected to exhibit impressive market growth owing to increase in geriatric population and growing incidence of sudden cardiac arrest in the country.
“Rising consumer awareness regarding benefits of CPR devices and increasing adoption in EMT services will amplify sales of automated CPR devices during the forecast period,” says the FMI analyst.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report:
Automated CPR market is highly consolidated owing to presence of regional and global market players. Key market players in automated CPR devices market are focusing towards employing inorganic market strategies to expand their global foothold.
Inorganic strategies include strategic merger and acquisition and forming an alliance with regional distributors to strengthen their supply chain channels.
They are also emphasizing towards faster product approvals, product development and patenting. New market entrants are focusing on new product launches to establish their market presence.
For instance, Michigan Instruments launched hand-free automatic CPR device which is light weight, portable and helps in smooth transition from manual CPR to automated compressions.
ZOLL Medical Corporation introduced a new automated CPR devices system “Autopulse” which assists EMS personnel in providing high quality chest compressions in cramped spaces and steep down stairwells.
Prominent players operating in the automated CPR devices market are SunLife Science Inc., ZOLL Medical Corporation, Michigan Instruments, Physio Control Inc., Brunswick Biomedical Technologies, Zhuhai Kindway Medical Science & Technology Co. Ltd, CPR Medical Devices Inc., and Medtronic Inc.