ESOMAR-certified market research firm Future Market Insights (FMI) in its latest market analysis forecasts the silicon release liners market size to surpass US$ 1.2 Bn in 2021. Owing to the rising demand for silicon release liners across various industries, the overall market is poised to expand at 8.1% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
Release liners are being increasingly adopted for pressure sensitive label stock, graphic art, tapes, medical, envelopes and packaging, maintenance of industrial hygiene, and other applications. A release liner’s functionality largely depends on the release coating, which provides its non-stick or release characteristics.
Request a report sample to gain compressive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13973
Excellent natural properties of silicone makes it an ideal candidate for coating (releasing agent) purposes. Silicone release liners can securely hold adhesive and make removal quick and easy.
Medical device and pharmaceutical companies are using silicone release liner on a large scale. Silicone and fluoro sillicone are the most used release coatings for medical release liners. With surging demand from healthcare and other industries, the sales of silicone release liners are projected to surpass US$ 2.65 Bn by 2031.
Expansion of electronic, packaging and food & beverage industries is spurring the demand for silicone release liners. As per FMI, the market volume is projected to exceed 5.3 Bn Square Meters by 2021.
Adoption of pressure sensitive labels (PSL) by food manufacturers will create lucrative growth opportunity for the market as majority of these pressure sensitive labels rely on release liners to be applied.
Driven by the increasing focus on sustainability, the paper liners segment is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period. Manufacturers have shifted their focus towards developing paper-based silicone release liners as they aim for curbing their carbon footprint and offer eco-friendlier alternative to industrial liners. As base papers used for paper-based release liners are made of renewable and recycled fibers, they offer a lower carbon footprint without compromising the performance properties of release liners.
North America and Europe are projected to hold over half of the total silicone liners market during the forecast period. The robust growth in these regions can be attributed to the strong presence of leading players and well-established packaging industry.
“Growing importance of silicone release liners in healthcare and electronic sector will create lucrative opportunities for market players during. Besides this, the growing trend of recycling silicon release liners will bode well for the market in the future,” says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Silicon Release Liners Market Survey
- Germany will emerge as a lucrative market for silicone release liners across Europe, accounting for around 16% of sales by 2031.
- With expanding healthcare sector, the U.S is projected to hold over 86% share in North America market.
- India is anticipated to hold more than 48% share in South Asian market by 2031 end as a result of growing electronic and electrical sector.
- Based on liner type, film lines segment is projected to account for around 55% share of the global market by the end of 2031.
- In terms of application, labels segment will dominate the silicone release liners market, accounting for around 38.9% of total share in 2021.
Get full Preview Analysis for this Report Now@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/silicone-release-liners-market
- Superior benefits offered by silicone release liners such as improved quality, durability and high tensile accelerates their application in labels and tapes.
- Rising trend of eco-innovation will aid the market expansion during the forecast period. Manufacturers are continuously adopting base papers made of renewable and recycled fibers, which will guarantee growth in the coming years.
- Aggressive branding and marketing by food and beverage manufacturers is projected to drive the silicone release liners market swiftly in the future.
Key players operating in the silicon release liners market are focusing on expanding their product portfolio. They have adopted various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, partnerships and collaborations to strengthen their global footprint.
- In October 2019, Twin Rivers launched next generation of Alliance Release, a base paper used in the production of silicone-coated release liners. Alliance Release is known for its smoothness, consistent die-cutting, dimensional stability and stiffness. Key applications include “crack and peel”, industrial tapes, pressure-sensitive labels and graphic film laminates. The grade is available in silicone-coating one side (S1S) and two-side (S2S). It is compatible with all silicone systems, including solvent, solventless and UV.
- In May 2021, WACKER unveiled fossil-free silicone coating for release papers and films. The company now offers a DEHESIVE eco version of its DEHISIVE silicone release agents. WACKER is currently the only manufacturer to offer fossil-free silicone release agents for the label and film-coating industries.
- With the aim to create sustainable alternatives without changing the silicone system, Mondi, a leading global packaging and paper group launched two new paper-based sustainable EverLiner products in February 2021.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13973
Some of the prominent players operating in the silicon release liners market profiled by FMI are:
- Loparex LLC
- UPM Raflatac
- Mondi plc
- Mitsubishi Chemical America, Inc.
- Siliconature Spa
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- 3M Company
- Gascogne Group
- Rayven, Inc.
- Felix Schoeller Group
- Jindal Poly Films Limited
More Insights on the Global Silicon Release Liners Sales Outlook
FMI provides an unbiased analysis of silicon release liners market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global demand for silicon release liners with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Paper Liner
- Film Liner
- Single Side Coated
- Double Side Coated
- Graphic Films
- Hygiene and Medical Applications
- Others (Envelope, etc.)
- Food and Beverages
- Electrical and Electronics
- Other Industrial
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13973
Key Questions Covered in the Silicon Release Liners Sales Outlook Report
- The report offers insight into silicon release liners demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for silicon release liners market between 2021 and 2031
- Silicon release liners market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Silicon release liners market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
[Talkshow] The rise of modest packaging to an intelligent eco-friendly solution driving consumer experience has been stupendous! Join our talk show ‘The Rise of Intelligent Packaging’ to uncover new paths for innovation in packaging! Register now! Nov 18, 11 AM Pacific Time https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/event/the-rise-of-intelligent-packaging
Browse Extensive Coverage of our Top Trending Reports:
Masking Tapes Market: The masking tapes market is set to exhibit 3.9% CAGR in 2021, as operations across industries resume post prolonged lockdown amid COVID-19
Paper Bags Market: Use of paper bags has been consistently rising across industries such as agriculture, construction, and others. Spurred by this, the market for paper bags is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of 4.1% CAGR between 2020 and 2030
Direct-to-Shape Inkjet Printers Market: Food is estimated to be the key end user of direct-to-shape inkjet printers market as it is poised to account for nearly quarter of the total market in 2020
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.