ESOMAR-certified market research firm Future Market Insights’ recent report on the global powdered cellulose market projects steady expansion at over 6% CAGR in the upcoming decade. Increasing application in food and beverage industry is expected to stimulate the growth of the market.
According to the study, rising demand for various functionalities such as thickener, emulsifier, stabilizer and many others is increasing the production of food grade powdered cellulose among manufacturers. Also, increasing demand from the textile, construction and pharmaceutical industry to bolster the growth of powdered cellulose market.
Consumers’ inclination towards healthy eating habits has increased the demand for food products containing ingredients derived from natural sources, fuelling the growth of powdered cellulose market. Surge in demand for various application among construction industry manufacturers to improve the stability and welding function is improving the demand.
“Increasing use of powdered cellulose as emulsifier and gelling agents in food ingredients such as sauces and mixes has fuelled the demand from food &beverages industry,” remarks the FMI analyst.
- Food grade powdered cellulose is set to prevail over other segments in the forecast period
- Food & beverage industry is dominating the market with highest share
- S. accounts for over 60% market share through 2031
- China expected to be the most lucrative market, accounting for nearly 36% market share in 2021
- India is anticipated to emerge as a potential market due to high demand of powdered cellulose among small and middle level players
- Germany spearheading the European market growth backed by the high presence of key players in that region
- Russia to hold more than 16% of market share with the expansion of 3.5% CAGR through 2031
- Increasing demand from various end-user industries such as food & beverage industry and pharmaceutical sector to boost the demand
- Growing demand for emulsifier and thickener to be a key driver for powdered celluloses market
- Ample availability and consisting supply of raw materials is multiplying the manufacturers production, boosting the demand
- Soaring demand from textile and leather industry to provide growth opportunities for powdered cellulose manufacturers
Key companies operating in powdered cellulose market profiled by FMI include J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH & Co KG, CFF GmbH & Co. KG, Jelu-Werk J. Heeler GmbH & Co KG, InterFiber Sp. Z.O.O., Ankit Pulps and Boards Pvt. Ltd., Accent Microcell Pvt. Ltd., NB Entrepreneurs, Mikro-Technik GmbH & Co KG, Central Drug House, and Natural Fiber Solutions among others. Manufacturers’ are focusing on various strategies such as product innovation and developing more effective supply chain, evaluated FMI.
For instance, in June 2020, a global leader for cellulose sources Akron, Finite Fiber had launched its new food grade powdered cellulose, PURICEL, that was widely available via Pennfield Supply LLC, a distribution channel.
Also, in 2019, EP Minerals LLC announced increase of prices for Diatomaceous Earth Powder, perlite, bleaching clay, and cellulose products with 3-6% increase in the product prices for the grade powdered cellulose across North and South America.
Discover more about the powdered cellulose market with 203 figures and 201 data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9390
More Insights on FMI’s powdered cellulose Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides a detailed segmentation on global powdered cellulose market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study offers an exhaustive analysis on powdered cellulose market based on grade (food grade, pharmaceutical grade, and industrial grade), functionality (thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, gelling, coating agent, and others), end-use (food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, construction industry, chemical industry, leather industry, textile industry, paper industry, and others), and source (soft & hard wood pulp, cotton linter pulp, bamboo, wheat straw pulp, and other sources) across seven major regions.