Rising caseloads of intestinal diseases in tandem with increasing demand for eco-friendly products is garnering huge attention of consumers, underpinning growth curve of activated charcoal supplements market.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: The global activated charcoal supplements market will grow at a robust 11% CAGR during the forecast period, 2019-2029. Stringent government norms to address industrial pollution is likely to propel the usage of activated charcoal supplements in applications such as water treatment, and air purification. Upsurge in preventative healthcare practices is also likely to fuel growth engine of the market.
Activated Charcoal Supplements Market – Key Takeaways
- Given its highly soluble nature, powder form will maintain leading revenue share; tablets to see demand from geriatric consumers.
- Drug stores will account for maximum sales, followed by health & beauty stores that target the millennial population.
- North America and Europe continue to stay at forefront; East Asia to exhibit staggering growth.
- Adoption in wastewater treatment, automotive, and industrial applications to widen growth opportunities.
Activated Charcoal Supplements Market – Key Driving Factors
- Expanding patient pool of intestinal diseases will be a key factor driving the growth of activated charcoal supplements market.
- Organic origin of activated charcoal supplements to bolster their consumption.
- Health benefits associated with activated charcoal supplements to find use among health-conscious consumers.
- Increasing application in various industrial end uses owing to the versatility of activated charcoal supplements.
Download Sample Copy: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9461
Activated Charcoal Supplements Market – Key Restraints
- Non-uniform availability of raw materials to remain a hindrance in activated charcoal supplements market
- Strict regulatory framework to pose a challenge for conventional producers of activated charcoal supplements
Competition Landscape of Activated Charcoal Supplements Market
Players in activated charcoal supplements market are focusing on R&D activities, and adopting industry 4.0 technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), cloud computing, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML). Prominent manufacturers in the activated charcoal supplements market include ADA-ES, Inc., Boyce Carbon, Jacobi Carbons AB, Cabot Corporation, Calgon Carbon Corporation, CarboTech AC GmbH, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Osaka Gas Chemicals Co, Oriental Trading Co., Ltd., and Kalpachar Products Pvt.
Explore the complete activated charcoal supplements report with detailed market segmentation, 120 illustrative figures, and 112 data tables spread across 200 pages on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-9461
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Food, and Beverages Landscape
Prebiotic Ingredient Market – FMI’s study on prebiotic ingredient market provides a comprehensive insights on the market during the predefined projection timeframe, 2019-2029. The study covers in-depth analysis on revenue sources, leading market players, and major influencing forces.
Pectin Market – Gather extensive range of insights such as key influencing factors, historic and future statistics, key developmental tactics adopted by players from this detailed report on pectin market.
Eubiotics Market – Explore crucial growth strategies including M&A, product innovations, and R&D, implemented by players in the eubiuotics market to compete in global landscape.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence platform that goes beyond the conventional research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today.
About the Report
This Future Market Insights report of 200 pages covers actionable insights on the activated charcoal supplements market. The market assessment is based on product type (capsules, tablets, powder, and others), sales channel (drug stores, healthy & beauty stores, modern trade, third party online channels, company online channels, and practitioner channels), primary function (antidiarrheal, detoxification, and anti-bloating) and across seven key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44-(0)-20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/activated-charcoal-market