ALLEY COTTAGE, N.Y. – Medical X-ray detectors market revenue was valued to be US$ 1 Bn in 2019, as per Future Market Insights (FMI)’s latest report. Factors such as an increase in the number of radiology tests annually, robust growth in public and private investments in digital imaging and technologies, introduction of new and advanced products, and greater emphasis on early diagnosis are expected to catapult the growth of the medical X-ray detectors market. Additionally, advances in medical tourism in developing countries and introduction of wireless X-ray detectors are further expected to create new opportunities for key players in the global marketplace.
“Cost of digital X-ray detectors is comparatively high than traditional x-ray systems, thereby limiting the adoption of these systems in low and middle-income countries. In addition, other costs associated with accessories of X-ray lead to economic burden on healthcare facilities, which in turn, is expected to hinder the market growth,” says FMI analyst.
Download the sample copy of Report with table of contents and Figures @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10909
Introduction of Next-Gen 3D Scanner Using CERN Technology
Introduction and adoption of portable and digital devices in the healthcare sector are shaping new trends in the medical X-ray detectors market. In order to improve patient experience and streamline diagnostic imaging process, the healthcare industry is now replacing conventional devices with the latest technologically advanced imaging equipment. Subsequently, companies are working towards development of high-tech medical X-ray detectors that not only enable early diagnosis but also deliver faster results. For instance, a New-Zealand based company developed a human body scanner based on Medipix3 technology developed at European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). This offers high-contrast, high-resolution, and very reliable images which makes it an exceptional imaging technology in the medical device sector. Such developments are expected to influence manufacturers to invest in R&D activities and product innovations.
Key Takeaways – Medical X-Ray Detectors Market Study
- Direct flat-panel detectors account for higher revenue share compared to indirect flat-panel & computed radiography detectors. Increasing investments from hospitals and diagnostic centers also have significant impact on the demand. Moreover, flat-panel detectors provide high-quality radiography and perform all current radiological modalities at a lesser dose, thereby contributing to the demand for direct and indirect flat-panel variants.
Preview Analysis Of 2019 Analysis and Review of Medical X-Ray Detectors Market by Product – Indirect Flat-Panel Detectors, Direct Flat-Panel Detectors, and Computed Radiography (CR) Detectors for 2019 – 2029:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/medical-x-ray-detectors-market
- Through 2029, the digital X-ray systems are projected to experience higher demand and innovations compared to retrofit X-ray systems. This is driven by the growing usage of digital X-ray systems as a part of routine check-ups and in imaging of all human body tissues.
- Large-area flat-panel x-ray detectors will continue to generate around 69% of the total revenue share. Owing to significant rise in its demand, manufacturers are specifically focusing on the further development of this segment. On the other hand, demand for small-area flat-panel detectors is expected to grow at a moderate pace through 2029.
- In 2019, North America accounted for 35% of the market share, due to growing pace of digital transformation and increasing rate of innovations in medical device space along with growing government spending on advanced medical infrastructure. Demand for medical X-ray detectors in East Asia is also set to grow at an average rate during the forecast period 2019-2029.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-10909
- Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Devices Market
- Hematology Diagnostics Market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com